BANKING AND FINANCE LAW
Mazanti-Andersen, Korsø Jensen & Partnere has many years of experience in providing advice on banking and finance law, and as a result has built up special expertise in this legal area.
The firm advises on all types of banking and finance law matters, including
• corporate financing,
• project financing,
• the raising of new loans or the refinancing of existing loans for banks and businesses, including syndicated loans and mezzanine loans, bridge financing, loans against the issuance of listed debentures (commercial loans),
• the provision of collateral for the raising of loans including company charges and other types of pledges, subordination, negative pledges etc,
• mergers and the restructuring of banks to limited liability companies, advice for unit trusts, investment management companies, stockbrokers and similar financial institutions,
• advice regarding capital market transactions, including IPOs, private placements etc
• leasing agreements and other types of financing.